Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guilty Conscience - Part 2

Well, my wife decided to have that conversation this morning before she went to work.  She came to me this morning and asked why didn't I care about her flirting with another man.  I told her that I couldn't get mad at her for doing something I do myself.  I'm a flirt by nature - it's a part of my personality. But it's because of my open nature that I can talk to ANYONE.  I went on to tell her that I have lived by a simple philosophy since junior high and have yet to be proved wrong.  I told her that if you are taking care of your significant other (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, baby mama, baby daddy, life partner) in four important ways, financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally, then your partner isn't going anywhere.  I went on to say I wasn't worried. I also told her that if he was in some way able to fill some void in her life, more power to him.  She looked at me and said she enjoyed the fact he complimented how she looked and that I was lucky to have her.  I didn't comment at this point because everything in me was going to come out mean.   Lucky to have her? Motherfucker please.  Lucky to have a lazy, heavily-medicated, bi-polar bitch as the mother of my three children?  Well guess what pimp? Fuck my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment