Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Got Sick

Yesterday I was sick.  Good news is that it was not the "take a trip to ICU" type of sick I normally have to deal with.  I was having problems sleeping during the night. I kept feeling like something was in my throat.  Then about 4am I started throwing up.  Nothing but liquid.  Couldn't figure out what I was puking up cause at that point the color and consistency was not matching anything I had recently eaten.  I got to the point I was dry heaving.  Now mind you I was on the den couch when this happened.  No one in the house heard me hacking my life away.  Hours later my wife came in and noticed I was still on the couch.  She made some smart comment then noticed the trash can next to me.  I spent the majority of the day on the couch.  I made myself get up and go to work because I don't miss money unless I am dying.  All I had yesterday was Gatorade.  I feel a lot better today.  Don't know what the hell happened but I hate that I was sick yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment