Thursday, March 8, 2012

So Now I'm a Whore

A couple of weekends ago was the 2 little ones birthdays.  My wife decided she would do a small gathering at the house with the neighbor’s kids and her sisters who just happened to be here. (if you ask me, I think they just wanted free food).  My wife called me at work and asked if I could pick up some pizzas and drop them off on my lunch break.  As I was preparing to leave the building I ran into one of our former employees.  I had not seen her in a while so I asked if she wanted to ride with me to drop off the food so we could talk and catch up.  We arrived at my house.   My wife glanced at the car, asked who was in the passenger seat and rolled her eyes.  Nothing was said that day.  I told one of my co-workers about it and they said I was wrong for having another female in my car.  I told them it was not like I was trying to hide anything.  The girl had attended my wife’s baby shower.  Is it my fault that my wife is insecure and any slightly attractive woman I talk to makes her nervous? Anyway, to try and calm my wife’s nerves I called her and told her I was sorry for having someone in the car with me.  She accepted the apology but was still hurt.  WTF?  Two days later my wife decides she wants to text me, while I am at work about her concern and disgust with me.  She told me that if I stopped trying to be a whore I wouldn’t make such decisions.  I had to bite my tongue before I responded.  I wanted to tell her that if I was indeed a whore I would be just like her mother and older sister.  I’d have a bunch of kids and a bunch of baby mamas.  Luckily, I’m a flirt not a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment