Thursday, March 15, 2012

Text Message from the Wife

I want to share with you a text message conversation between me and my wife.  I am going to post it exactly as the exchanges went so you can see what I deal with on a daily basis.  Please keep in mind this happened while I was at work. 

Her:  Tonight I would love for you to grab my hair and fuck me like a stray dog.  Wild and rough.  Then I want to suck your dick as you cum in my mouth. 

Me:  I don't fuck strays

Her:  Well let me be your bitch

Me:  I don't deal with bitches unless they have four legs

Her:  I'll get on all four for you. And make it worth your while

Me.  Whatever.  Your knees already jacked up

Her:  Well I'm going for carpet burns

At this point in time, I stopped responding because I realized she was not going to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment