Saturday, September 8, 2012

Being Petty

My wife and I were talking a couple of weeks ago and I learned how truly petty she could be.  We were discussing some of our favorite foods.  We got on the subject of candy bars.  She asked if I knew what her favorite one was.  I narrowed my choices to two and said it depended on if she had a cavity as to her preference.  She informed me that I was incorrect, partially.  Over time she had learned to love one of the candy bars I named.  Previously she had another favorite.  But, she the name of the candy bar was also the name of someone I was intrigued by during our college years but prior to our marriage, she stopped eating them all together.  All I could do was look at my wife and shake my head.  There is no way in the fuck I would stop eating my favorite candy because of someone's name.  But who am I to talk?  I'm not a petty person.

No comments:

Post a Comment