Saturday, September 15, 2012

WTF Moment - Who Does That Shit?

Decided to share a quick WTF moment this morning.  My oldest daughter joined an organization at school has competitions out of town.  Today was one of those days.  My wife decided she wanted to attend the event.  She asked the nephew if he wanted to go along with her.  He agreed.  He asked if his girlfriend could also go along with them.  My wife agreed.  So when I came home last night, I found my nephew's girlfriend asleep on my living room couch.  I acted as if she was not even there and went about my normal routine.  This morning, she is accompanying my family to the competition.  WTF?  Who does that shit?  No disrespect intended but this bitch ain't family.  She still getting her feet wet.  And if history is any indicator of my nephew and his relationships, she'll be gone before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment