Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Denied

Sometimes in life we want things to happen to people to teach them a lesson.  The problem comes when that lesson affects innocent bystanders.  My wife told me yesterday that she received the denial letter for her disability.  I kept telling her to not depend on getting disability because even if she was approved, it would not be enough for us to get by.  Now, she won't be getting disability and she has not been actively searching for a job so that puts us even further behind.  My biggest concern right now is my children.  I don't know how I will look them in the face and tell them they can't do things or have things because we can't afford it.  I have sacrificed so much to make sure my girls are taken care of.  I guess I was denied my happily ever after that you always read about in fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment