Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Too Fast

I was at work the other day and one of my peers asked me a question.  I provided a response.  She asked me to repeat the answer so I said it again.  At this point in time she said, "Has anyone ever told you that you talk too fast?  I can't understand anything you are saying."  I looked at her, laughed and informed her that I had been told my rate of speech was too fast a few times in the past.  I slowed myself down to give her the information she needed.  She reminded my that sometimes we take life at a break neck pace.  My real friends know that I am borderline ADHD.  I can't sit still for very long.  I have to be doing something.  My mind is always racing.  I sometimes think that is part of my problem.  I can never focus on one thing for very long.  But I am always able to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment