Sunday, September 23, 2012

How High

I was at work today and walked in on a conversation between two of my female associates.  Female #1 was telling female #2 that she had gotten high for the first time in her life this past week.  As she was talking about her experience female #1 mentioned that they had used some kush in the joint.  At this point in time female #2 stated, "They were wrong for that.  They should have started you off on something a little less potent."  So at this point you should realize female #2 gets high all the time.  Female#1 relived her experience and told us about how the weed made her overanalyze everything.  She also realized, in the words of Katt Williams, smoking weed put some "fuck it" in her system because her responses were completely unfiltered.  Listening to them talk was more than enough to remind me why I don't do drugs.  How high do I like to get?  My feet never leave the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment