Saturday, September 8, 2012

TH - Then and Now

This is one of those instances when I have too much time on my hands and read way too far into a situation.  I currently have a co-worker that I have taken a liking to.  Not only is she physically attractive but she is also very smart.  My ideal type of woman.  I am well aware that nothing could ever happen between us because she is happily married with children.  The friendship line was drawn in our sand long ago.  But the more I think about it, it's funny how life plays with the emotions.  She has the exact same initials as someone I was attracted to years ago.  She has one more syllable in her first name than her last name, just like my previous crush.  Both are/were slightly shorter than me with gorgeous hair.  Both are/were about business first and everything else second.  I wonder if life is telling me to check on my previous friend.  I haven't talked to her in years.  Or maybe life is trying to tell me to permanently close those doors.  Those are adventures I was never meant to pursue.  It didn't work out then and it sure as hell won't work out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment