Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scent of Attraction

I am a firm believer that scent controls the way we see the world.  With that in mind, I think that it is ultra important to know what scent works well with your particular body chemistry.  To be in the presence of a woman wearing a perfume or body spray that matches her natural aroma sends shivers through my body.  I often joke with my female peers that I could just eat them up for smelling so good.  I have learned through trial and error that light fragrances work best for me.  I am not a “musk” kind of guy.  I currently have a couple of colognes that I live by along with four various body sprays.  A couple of weeks ago at work one of the agents needed my help.  I leaned over her while reading something on her computer and she commented, “Ooh you smell good.  What you wearing?”  I answered her question and moved on.  A few days later, the same agent came to my desk for assistance with another problem.  I was wearing something different on this day.  She made the statement, “There you go smelling good again.”  I laughed it off.  Last week, this same young lady again needed help.  As usual I walked to her desk and stood close enough to read the notes on her screen.  She leaned toward me and took a deep breath.  She then made the comment, “You know you always smell good.”  I am starting to wonder if she is just making those comments or if she is attracted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment