Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Why Me?

Last Saturday, I found myself in a very jacked up situation.  I had promised to pick someone up from work and take them home.  I had also promised to take the nephew's girlfriend home that night once I left work.  As I left the store Saturday night, I looked at my dashboard and it read "low tire pressure."  What the hell?  I got out and my back driver side tire was as flat as it could be.  I was the only person at the store so I had to change the tire by myself?  I texted my co-worker and explained I would be late due to the tire.  I did the same thing with the nephew's girlfriend as I frantically fought with the tire.  I called a friend and asked could I use her car to drop them off because I did not trust the spare tire on the highway.  Minutes later I received text messages saying each of them had found an alternate way home.  I was able to get the tire repaired on Sunday.  But why me?  Why when I try to be a good samaritan does the universe decide to kick me?

No comments:

Post a Comment