Saturday, September 8, 2012

WTF - I Feel Like Eminem

FYI - before you read any further, this entry is not for the week stomached.  Continue at your own risk.

So I was using the bathroom today like most normal people.  My wife was looking for me and decided to mess with the door.  I thought I had locked it but apparently the lock no longer really works because she walked right in.  Now most people would have laughed this off and closed the door.  Oh No.  Not my loving wife.  She decides to waltz right in and sit on the tub.  She then proceeds to have a conversation with me.  WTF?!!  Can't you see I'm tryna take a shit?  Can I get a little privacy?  Add to this the fact that my 3yr old is looking for "mommy" and decides to open the door.  This was the most uncomfortable bathroom break ever.  Now I truly know what Eminem meant when he said "cant take a shit without someone standing by it."

No comments:

Post a Comment