Sunday, October 13, 2013

Digging a Deeper Hole

I was already in a financial hole before my termination a week and a half ago.  Since then I have managed to dig myself further into debt.  I weighed my options before taking the chance and decided it was better to be further in debt than to be without some things.  I was at the bank last week when my youngest daughter called me.  She said we were out of milk and orange juice.  I hung up with her and prepared to withdraw some money to grab the items.  Wrong!  My account was already overdrawn.  It broke my heart to be unable to get the milk at that time.  Luckily I was able to borrow the money from a friend.  But that's just it.  I'm continuing to borrow so when I do get paid, my check is already spent.  I don't know how long I can keep digging this hole cause the dirt is about neck high at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment