Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Luckiest Unlucky Day of my Life

Today was one of those days you dream about but never expect to happen in real life.  I wish I could say it was an awesome day and everything went my way but that is not the case.  Today I was in a hit and run.  The truly fucked up part is that I was the one who did the hit and run...but I got caught.  I was driving down the road and attempted to switch lanes. There was a vehicle in my blind spot.  We collided.  This is where things got crazy.  Rather than pull over, exchange information and go about our merry way, I decided to lead the other driver on a high speed chase about 10 minutes up the road.  I have to give him credit for keeping up with me.  At the end of it all, I stopped, called in a claim to my insurance company and sent him on his merry way.  Unfortunately, our little collision resulted in damage to the passenger side of my vehicle and the front driver side of his.  I can't wait to see what the estimate is to get his 2007 model vehicle repaired.  Today was a lucky day because no one was hurt in the accident and I did not go to jail for leaving the scene of an accident.  Guess every now and then things do kinda go my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment