Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Not Crazy...I Think

Friday was hour three with the psychologist.  I spent the majority of the hour by myself taking a personality quiz.  It was over 500 statements where the option was either true or false as it related to me.  Upon first glance at the quiz, I thought, "I'll fly right thru this."  At the end of the hour, I had about 50 statements left.  I think I was unable to complete the quiz in one sitting due to the fact I had to pencil in bubbles on a score sheet.  Imagine a single 8.5x11 piece of paper with 500 numbered lines on it.  Not exactly ideal test material.  Also the statements quickly made me realize the purpose of the test.  "People are out to get me."  "People steal my ideas."  "I hear voices."  "I am sick most of the time." "I get along with my mother."  "I like sex."  Based on the answers I provided I feel the test is going to reveal what most people know about me.  I'm smart, confident, friendly and have daddy issues.  I don't think I answered the questions in a way to reveal that I am crazy but I won't know that until I go back to her on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment