Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WTF Moment - Printing Services

You would think that after dealing with the nephew for a couple of years, I would not be surprised by his actions and his words.  He supplied me with yet another WTF moment today.  I was driving home from an errand when my phone rang.  I looked at the caller ID and immediately changed my attitude.  The phone conversation went like this.

Me:  Hello?
Him:  Unk?  You at home?
Me: Nope
Him:  So you not at home?
Me:  I'm in my truck driving.  What's up?
Him:  I was tryna see if you could print something out for me
Me:  Kinda hard to print when I don't have ink.  I suggest going to the library.  You can print there for 20 cents per page.  How soon do you need it?

It was at this point when the WTF moment occurred.

Him:  How much does your ink cost?
Me:  Ink costs about $30 per cartridge and the printer needs 2 or 3.

What the fuck?  Why would you ask me how much ink for my printer costs?  Have you forgotten that you have not given me one red cent since you moved out in July?  Have you forgotten that you used my card twice since July to get gas and have not repaid me for those instances?  If you don't get yo stupid ass off my phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment