Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stop Looking At Me

I have often wondered why some women feel that guys look at them like objects and not as people.  I guess because I have never been that way, it is hard for me to relate.  At least it was until last week.  I was getting dressed for work and my wife walked into the room.  She just sat down and starting staring at me.  No conversation, just this locked in gaze.  Have you ever watched one of those nature shows when a lion or a tiger is stalking its prey?  That's how I felt.  I felt like if I did anything wrong, she would pounce on me.  Now don't get me wrong.  I have no worries about her taking advantage of me.  My bigger concern is that she sees me as an object.  She sees me as her sexual partner and not as her husband.  Now if I ask her, "you are my rock.  You are my husband.  Father of my children.  My soul mate."  Whatever.  If there are times when all she sees me as is a dick, then she can stop looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment