Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Visit with the Psychologist - Hour 4

I met with the psychologist again today.  I finished going through the last 100 questions on the personality quiz.  I noticed there were several references to suicide and harming myself in the last part of the exam.  After I finished, we sat and talked for awhile.  We discussed how I was doing and how I was feeling.  We also discussed what I believed to be the reason for my termination.  Session ended with her saying she would look over the test and complete her evaluation.  I hope she is able to quickly process the info.  I don't know if she realizes it but my company only sponsored a certain number of free sessions.  When you start talking about having to pay this lady to tell me what I already know about myself, the talking is going to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment