Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wife Swap

There is a show on television now called "Wife Swap."  I have never watched an entire episode but I have caught glimpses of it from time to time.  My wife and kids tried to explain the basic idea of the show.  Two families agree to let the women of the house swap lives for a short period of time.  The families are usually complete polar opposites which adds to the fun and chaos.  Imagine a neat freak swapping places with a pack rat.  At the end of the show the families are reunited and they learn to appreciate each other and how other people live.  With that in mind, I wish I could swap my wife for one of my close female friends.  This is where you should put the kids to bed because the conversation is about to get very adult.  I have been chatting with the friend for months about her continuing problems in her marriage.  A topic of conversation comes up frequently is sex with her husband.  Apparently his sex drive is higher than hers and he wants it more and more these days.  He also has grown a recent desire to have her perform oral sex.  She emphatically said no.  While laughing at her situation, I thought about the wife swap.  Her husband and my wife would be ideal for each other.  My wife could lay around all day fucking and sucking and be content.  I have never been a big fan of blowjobs.  She likes to give them and every now and then I allow it.  I know it could never really happen but the idea of those 2 freaks getting together is novel at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment