Saturday, August 4, 2012

God's Will or The Devil at his Best

I'm not too sure which higher power is currently at work in my life.  As I try to step back and make sense of the situation, the lines are becoming more and more blurred rather than clearer.  Yesterday, as I prepared to leave for work, my wife told me that she needed to tell me something that was going to upset me.  She asked if I wanted to know at that point or later.  I told her to go ahead and tell me because waiting was not going to change things.  She informed me that she had knowingly gone out and spent money that we do not have on bibles.  I simply said ok and walked off.  I couldn't even deal with it at that point.  Right now, I am trying to figure out are the bibles supposed to be a sign that God is going to get my family through the upcoming tough times?  Or was my wife's purchase of the bibles simply the Devil's way of getting another punch or kick in while I am down? 

No comments:

Post a Comment