Monday, August 20, 2012

Showing Appreciation

Yesterday was one of those rare occasions at work where I was showed appreciation and it made me feel special.  One of the other groups was having a potluck yesterday.  They had mentioned to me previously but it had slipped my mind.  I heard them talking about the food during the early hours as lunch approached.  They went to lunch and had the potluck.  A few minutes later, the team supervisor walked up to my desk and said, "Come get something to eat.  They sent me out here and said to be sure that you got a plate.  You always take care of us so we are returning the favor."  I went in and grabbed some food and thanked every single member of the team for their hospitality.  It's times like that which make everything I do worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment