Monday, August 27, 2012

People Dont Know Me

I had to give an associate of mine a ride home from work tonight.  When we arrived, she invited me in to meet her brother because the two of us had never formally been introduced.  I spoke to him and his guy friend.  Did I mention that her brother is gay?  After a few minutes of chatting, I told her that I needed to get home and get some sleep.  As I was driving home, I received a text message from her.  This is how the conversation went.

Her:  These fools so stupid
Me:  Now what?
Her:  They said you got sugar in your tank.  I told them that you are not gay.  They said you are undercover. They so stupid.
Me:  I like eating pussy too much to be gay.

End of conversation. Please don't try to judge me in you don't know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment