Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Have a Gift

Building on my previous post, today I had a conversation with an old female acquaintance.  I asked about how she was doing and the usual small talk.  We revealed to me that she had an image problem and was continuing to take drastic measures to maintain the image she wanted.  I quickly let her know that she was beautiful regardless and the path she was taking could end in disaster.  Another friend came to me and discussed some personal health issues they are currently dealing with.  It's days like this that I think I have a gift.  People are comfortable around me.  They feel they can be themselves.  They can let their guard down and let loose.  I am happy with the gift that I have and plan to continue to use it for the good of all those I can touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment