Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Worth part 2

Incident two was a major snafu on the part of someone else.  Privileged information was put in the hands of people who did not need to see it.  Amongst this information was monetary compensation.  Once again I was amazed that what I bring to the table is worth so little.  When I learned about this, I had to think long and hard about what to do.  One mind, the dark side of me, said I should give the company just what it pays for.  I shouldn't do more than people who earn more than me.  Apparently they are better at the job and are being compensated for this.  Then my better mind set in and reminded me of who I am and what I do.  You can't really put a price on how good I am at what I do.  Damn, the paycheck.  It's just a way to keep the creditors off my ass.  I am worth more than anyone at my job could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment