Monday, June 3, 2013

Countdown to Surgery

Today is the day.  I have to be at the hospital in 3 hours to get ready for my surgery.  I think I have covered all my bases this time.  My youngest will go to daycare so that she is under trusted adult supervision during the process.  The two older kids will remain at home.  I spent nearly $100 last night at the grocery store so they have plenty to eat and snack on while I am away.  I sent a mass text message to my friends reminding them that I will not have my phone until after the procedure is complete.  Now it's just a matter of getting dressed and getting to the hospital on time to get this over with.  A couple of my close friends have expressed their concern about the procedure over the last couple of days for various reasons.  I have assured all of them the process will go smooth and I will be back on my feet in no time.  I just hope I am not being over confident this time around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment