Monday, June 24, 2013

How I Spent My Anniversary

To piggyback off my last post, I'm going to share how I spent my anniversary.  I had put in a request to be off last Saturday morning and was approved.  Unfortunately a project came up on last Friday which had to be completed by today.  To ensure I would be able to complete the project, my plan was to go in for a short time on Saturday and get most of the hard work done leaving just a few loose ends for today.  WRONG!  I ended up spending my entire day at work on Saturday.  The good news is that I had already spent time with my wife earlier in the week (we went to the movies) so she was not completely heartbroken.  Bad news is that I spent the entire day dealing with lazy, stupid people who were wasting my time.  Not exactly how I planned to spend my anniversary.  I guess once again, I am my own worst enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment