Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I've been hearing the words "Happy Father's Day" since I arrived at work this morning.  I've gotten a dozen text messages saying the same.  Right now, however, it's not a happy father's day to me.  First of all, my 3 children are 2 hours away at a family reunion with my wife's relatives.  It's not that I would have spent a lot of time with the girls today because I had to work but it would have been nice to at least see them.  As a matter of fact, they have not talked to me since they left Friday morning.  Add to my misery the fact that I come home to bullshit I have tried to prevent.  The nephew and his live-in girlfriend took it upon themselves to move the two tower fans I have for my living plus the wind tunnel floor model fan I purchased and put all of them in their bedroom.  To make things even more aggravating, they are both not here right now but left all the devices on.  That's ok.  I have a cure for that.  Every single fan in the house with the exception of the ceiling fans will be in my truck when I go to work.  I don't give a fuck if they both pass out from the heat.  I am tired of repeating myself to grown people.  I'll show them better than I can tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment