Friday, June 21, 2013

WTF Moment - You Want a Puppy?

I haven't posted one of these in a while so I felt this would be a great one to talk about.  Wednesday night I was at my computer goofing off, watching videos on youtube.  The nephew's girlfriend was in the next room talking on the phone.  Apparently she suffers from a condition where she has talked on cell phones too long. She was speaking to the person so loudly, I could almost make out the entire conversation.  The part I did pick up on raised my concern because she was inquiring about a puppy - a pit to be exact.  I didn't say anything to her because I was not sure of the details as to when she planned on getting the dog and where it would be kept.  So yesterday at work I received a text message from her asking if she could get a puppy.  She said she would be responsible for taking care of it.  WTF?  Chick are you serious?  You can barely take care of yourself and you want to take care of a dog?  You are 4 months pregnant and barely working.  How are you going to afford food and medical care for this animal?  You dragged your feet trying to sign up for government assistance to help get you through this pregnancy.  And a motherfucking pit?  Bitch please!  There is no way in the hell you bringing that type of dog to my house around my daughters.  I'll end up killing the dog and you.  So no puppy for the girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment