Thursday, June 6, 2013

When Things Don't Match

Everyday we run across things that don't seem to match or go together.  Whether it is an odd clothing ensemble or a vehicle and its owner, sometimes things don't appear as if they should be paired together.  Today I went to the store and observed what I deemed a mismatched vehicle/owner situation.  I drive a crossover utility vehicle.  I am about 5'7" so it seems to be a good fit for me.  I saw a lady at the store today who could not have been more than 5'3".  She was getting into the driver's seat of a Toyota Sequoia.  Just as the name implies, this is a huge vehicle.  She may as well have been climbing into the rig of a 18-wheeler.  For the life of me, I could not figure out why a young lady that small would need that much vehicle.  Guess it's just a case of when things don't match, at least in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment