Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stop Begging

Yesterday morning prior to leaving for work, the nephew asked if he could borrow some money from me to be able to put gas in the car to transport himself and the girlfriend to and from work.  Knowing the importance of them both needing to make as much money as possible as the time before their baby is born winds down, I agreed to give him what I could.  I returned home from job one and got dressed for job 2.  I laid $20 for gas on the bed next to his sleeping carcass.  After I had been at work for about an hour, my cell phone rang.  It was a call coming from my house phone.  Knowing that my wife and kids were out of town and due to the fact we were busy at job 2, I did not answer.  A little while later the nephew showed up at my job asking if he could get some food for his girlfriend.  I politely told him no.  How both of you working, not paying any real bills and still begging for free food multiple times in a week?  I need him to learn to stop begging and work on being able to provide for him and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment