Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Open mouth, Insert Foot

As an Aries, I usually pride myself on being blunt and direct.  I don't sugarcoat or give the politically correct version of what I am saying.  I give the unedited and uncensored version.  Every now and then, for the sake of someone who I know can't take me at my realest, I will tune back my nature a bit.  This was not the case this evening.  I had something I needed to tell a friend that I knew was going to cause a problem.  I had been holding on the information waiting for the best time to deliver the message.  Well, I delivered the news and now I am not too sure it was such a good idea.  I usually don't dwell on things like this but something is not sitting right with me right now.  Not too sure why but fee like I just opened my mouth and inserted my whole foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment