Thursday, June 6, 2013

Recovery From Surgery

Recovery from my surgery has not gone quite as smooth as I hoped.  Today is the first day I have been able to go a complete 24 hours and not throw up.  It happened on the way home from surgery on Monday.  It happened in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday.  It happened on Wednesday morning (although I think this time was due to extremely high blood sugar).  As far as the pain in my leg goes, it has not been too bad.  I am actually able to move around pretty good without crutches if I take my time.  Tomorrow will be the true test of how much I have recovered since I will be returning to work.  Hopefully, the pain will not arise and I can make it through the day.  Should I encounter more pain than I feel I can tolerate, I have some prescription pain killers to help.  We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment