Monday, July 23, 2012

Attractiveness

I remember hearing a comedian once say, "I may not be the best looking man in here but I got some cute features."  I live my life with that mentality. I know that I am no where near being super attractive physically to most women.  I accepted that a long time ago.  I was talking with a co-worker and she asked was I a breast man or an ass man.  I told her that if I had to select a physical attribute that attracted me to a female, it would be her legs.  To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman wearing something to show off toned legs.  But more important than that, I told my co-worker that I wasn't too much into physical stuff.  I explained that I can manufacture a pretty bitch.  I can buy hair, contacts, make up, breast implants or reduction, booty injections etc, to create a physical masterpiece.  But I need someone I can hold a conversation with.  I don't need an armpiece - that's why I have a watch.  I need someone that can go toe to toe with me in a verbal battle of wits.  Now if the young lady is cute and able to verbally joust me, she is a winner.  I used to feel this way about my wife.  But somewhere down the line, she lost the attractiveness that I feel in love with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment