Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Weight Gain? I Just Can't See It

During my doctor visit last week, she informed me that if I started taking better care of myself and followed her instructions, I would probably gain some weight.  Now most people would not want to hear this information but considering I weigh about 115, I can stand to gain a few pounds.  Here's the problem.  My eating habits are so crazy, even with following the doctor's orders, I don't think I am going to gain weight. Here's how my eating went Sunday.  I got up and went to work.  Breakfast was a bag of chips from the vending machine.  A couple of hours later I got another bag of chips and a candy bar.  We started having problems at work so I got too busy to take an actual lunch.  I left job one and headed to job two.  I ate a piece of cheesebread at job two.  That's the menu for the whole day.  I don't think any of that constitutes a meal and therefore I don't see any weight gain happening.  We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment