Thursday, July 19, 2012

WTF - Call Ex-Boyfriend

I'm not even going to try and explain this one.  Just read and be dumbfounded.

Her:  Do you have a problem with me calling one of my ex boyfriends?  I found him on Facebook last week sometime.

Me:  Knock yourself out.  You gonna do it whether I agree or not.

Her:  No I would respect your wishes on that.  I play about a lot but I ain't trying to loss my husband.

Me:  Call him. Text him.  Change your status on Facebook.  Do whatever.  I gives no fuck

Her:  I can wait and call him tomorrow night when you're around.

Me:  No need

Me:  I'm not interested in talking to him or hearing your conversation.  Call him whenever

Her:  Never mind I just won't call.  Boyfriend said it's a bad idea all together and I shouldn't have sent the friend request.  (*Boyfriend is a male peer from her last job that she speaks with frequently)

Me:  So you gonna listen to your boyfriend and not your husband?  Why am I even surprised?  Do what you do?

Her:  How do I please you.  What he said made sense.  Ok I'll call tonight and let you know how it goes.  My loving husband. 

WTF?  Really?  So now we seeking out exes on Facebook?  That's why social media gets people hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment