Monday, July 2, 2012

Doctor's Orders

I went and saw my doctor last week expecting our usual conversation about my health and needing to take care of myself for me and my family, blah, blah, blah.  I got part of that conversation.  The other thing my doctor told me really got my attention.  She told me that she wanted me to come back in 2 weeks for some blood work.  She also wants me back in 4 weeks for a full workup.  She told me that if she does not see significant improvment in my vitals, she plans to take more drastic measures.  She let me know that she would change my medications and the frequency of my visits.  That was an eye opener. I know I have to do right now.  I don't have time or more importantly the money to start seeing a doctor once a month or more frequently.  I don't have the time or the patience to learn a new medicine regiment.  Looks like I will be following my doctor's orders very closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment