Monday, July 2, 2012

One Step Closer to Victory

I was really concerned about my grade for my last online class.  I procrastinated and did not turn in 2 of the written assignments which dropped me out of A range immediately.  Going into my fnal paper, I had an 80 which is the lowest B possible.  Considering that I turned the paper in 3 days late and taking into account possible grammatical errors, etc., I hoped that I did good enough to get a C out of the class.  Well the results are in.  Guess what?  I got an A on the final paper and a B overall in the class.  That puts me one step closer to my goal of getting my Masters Degree.  I've come too far to fuck up now.  Might have to really start being selfish and taking care of me because I am too close to victory to lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment