Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

My wife decided the spend the fourth of July holiday with her mother and the rest of her family away from me because I was scheduled to work.  No big deal. Shit happens.  I spoke to my nephew today and he asked if I had talked to my wife.  I told him yes because she had texted me earlier about something (which will be my next blog entry.)  He went on to say that she called and woke him up this morning.  She asked what he did on the fourth and then started questioning him about what I did. Really?  You have to ask someone else to find out what I did?  Last time I checked, the best way to get straight information was to get it straight from the source.  That's ok.  Her inquiring mind wanted to know what I did for the fourth.  I hope she was satisfied with the "nothing" response she received because that was the majority of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment