Friday, July 20, 2012

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

I was supposed to get my truck from the shop yesterday but knew I did not have the required money.  I was desperately trying to borrow money to get my vehicle back.  Time passed and I didn’t receive a call from my insurance agent or the repair shop.  I checked the website and it said my truck was ready.  I called my agent today and he called the shop because he thought there was a delay in the repair.  Sure enough, one of the parts for my truck had to be special ordered and didn’t arrive to the shop until late yesterday.  That pushes the repair out until at least Monday.  So I’m still in the rental that my insurance is paying for but that gives me a couple more days to get the money.  Every cloud has a silver lining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment