Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dancing with the Devil Again

As I sit here and think about the events of the last week of so, I now realize that my old dance partner, the Devil, is at it again.  It took me a while to relize he has been tapping me on the shoulder trying to cut in on my state of happiness.  But, sitting here, replaying events in my head, I now know that what was once a gentle peck with a a single finger is now a blatant hit on the shoulder with an open palm.  Well, he has my full attention now.  Unfortunately for me and those around me, it came at a great cost.  I usually am able to catch these things but I have had so much going on in mind that I overlooked the obvious.  One thing is clear.  The Devil has decided he wants to dance with me.  I just want to know how long and how tight he is going to hold on to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment