Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WTF - Wine

Anyone that knows me intimately or anyone that has been following this blog, knows that my wife cannot manage money.  Point blank.  This WTF helps to illustrate this fact.  This is a text conversation I had with her on Monday evening while I was at work and she was home.  Please bear in mind that I spoke with both the debt collectors mentioned in this conversation on yesterday.  Nothing has been changed. 

Her:  Can I have some wine?
Me:  Sure.  Soon as we pay the $1200 you owe JcPenney and $2600 you owe your University.  We'll have some to celebrate. 
Her:  So that a no??
Me:  That's a no.  You must have forgotten that our 7yr old needs glasses to replace the ones she lost and your $250 contacts have not arrived yet and been paid for. 
Her:  I don't have to buy it.  I have some in the refrigerator. 
Her:  Boyfriend say a glass is fine.

At this point in time, I felt it was in my best interest to stop responding.   WTF??? Who says shit like this to their spouse?  "Boyfriend say a glass is fine."  If I had hair, I would pull it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment