Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Me and My Big Mouth

My smart ass mouth almost got me fired Monday.  I had a very rough night at my part time job Sunday night.  I just was not focused on the business and it really showed.  When I arrived to work on Monday, the manager asked what happened.  I looked at him and said I don't know. He reminded me that we had just talked about my performance recently.  He asked if he should take my keys to the store.  I politely handed them over.  I gathered my personal effects and asked if I was suspended or fired.  He asked what action did I think he should take.  I told him he should do what he felt was best for the business.  He looked at me, threatened to beat my ass and told me to get to work.  Gotta be more careful.  Don't think I'll get another opportunity like that again.  My smart ass mouth almost wrote a check that my ass was not going to be able to cash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment