Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bitch Kill Yourself

After last night's incident and my blog post, I couldn't sleep.  I tossed and turned all damn night.  I am fighting the urge to put my head on this desk right now so I can make this post.  I confronted my wife today about leaving the stove on.  I asked her did she care about the girls.  I told her this was not the first instance where she or the girls could have been seriously hurt or killed based on her negligence.  I reminded her that if the medications she is on have her that zombie-like, she really needs to talk to her doctor.  Her look of what the fuck ever struck a nerve and I let her know how I really felt.  I told her that if she couldn't start doing better on medication, I would rather her stopping take the shit and kill herself.  Yes I said it. Just like that. And I was dead serious.  The really fucked up part about the whole conversation was that she didn't say anything at all. As I discussed in my last post, I am holding onto this rope for dear life. Sooner or later I either need to be rescued or I'm going to have to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment