Monday, January 2, 2012

Social Networking 2012

Here we are at the start of a new year and I am revisiting an old subject. I almost went the entire day without checking my twitter account.  The reason I checked it was to confirm something for a friend.  Today proved something to me.  I don’t really need social networking in my life at this time. I realize that the people I follow on twitter use it for their own personal gain.  They rant and rave just because they have an audience.  They give their life story then get upset when someone comments on it.  I don’t need that bullshit in my life.  If I don’t talk to you in person about certain things, why would I want to read about it?  I personally got on twitter to provide comic relief.  I think now I’ll stick to providing comic relief in person.  The last tweet I sent was a reply to one of my followers.  Let’s see how long it will be before I tweet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment