Thursday, January 26, 2012

Restless Night

I had a rough night last night.  I was up until 11pm working on the computer.  I laid my head back in the chair and dozed for a few minutes.  I got up and moved to my couch.  After tossing for a while, I finally got comfortable but didn't sleep immediately.  Eventually I did fall asleep again only to awaken 2 hours later. I went to the bathroom and tried to lay back down.  Two hours later, same thing.  By the time I laid down for the last time, my alarm was going off indicating it was time to prepare myself for work.  I really wish I could say what kept me up last night.  I have a lot on my mind but I don't think I was processing that much.  My blood sugar may have been off but I feel fine.  Guess I really don't know what caused my restless night but I do know it is going to lead to a long day at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment