Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the Old, you know the rest

I've spent the last few days thinking about 2011.  I've been thinking about the positives and negatives I have faced throughout the year.  Overall 2011 wasnt bad.  There were a few situations where I felt I made a bad decision but I learned from my mistakes.  They say that what you are doing at midnight on New Years Eve will be what you do for the upcoming year.  Some people try to kiss their special someone at midnight.  Others consume alcohol.  Still others try to have sex as the new year rolls in.  Just prior to midnight, I took my truck to the carwash. I wanted to make sure my baby was looking good to start the year off.  When midnight actually struck, I was in my yard.  Sitting in my truck, I thought about what 2012 will bring.  All I know is, I'm ready for whatever life throws at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment