Monday, January 16, 2012

Popular Opinion

I have never been a big fan of popular opinion.  Everyone is entitled to make their own choices.  Just because the masses like a person or a thing, does not mean that I have to like it.  Prime example, social networking. I stayed away from Facebook until my hand was forced. And even now, I dont use it, so what was the point? Twitter. I went hard on twitter for a while and now I have left it alone also.  Haven't checked my timeline in over a week.  But back to the main subject of this post.  I have been sharing a lot of my personal life with my co-workers and peers.  The all have their 2 cents to put in about how they would handle the situation and what they would do.  When one person tells you something, it's an idea.  When 2 people tell you something, it's a possibility.  When the majority are all saying the same thing, you might want to take their advice.  The majority of the people I deal with think I would be better off without my wife.  Two of them actually said I should leave and make her pay child support and these people dont even talk to each other!  I'm not a big fan of popular opinion but this may be one time I really consider what they are saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment