Thursday, January 5, 2012

False Start

This is not how I planned on starting off the new year.  I really think I am being tested.  I think the devil is pissed that he did not get the better of me at the end of last year so he is coming out guns blazing to start this year. Five days into the new year and my financial future looks darker than ever.  I have not been this bad off in about 5 years.  Despite my wife’s continuous fucking off of money, I have always had options to help get me out of slight financial crisis.  But I have exhausted every single option I have.  I intend to borrow some money from a friend but I can’t borrow too much because it has to be paid back quickly.  It’s not like a bank loan or something. I just really can’t believe that in the last 5 days: (a) I’ve learned that my wife’s bank account in $500 overdrawn, (b) I paid $500 for the tag for my truck, (c) I spent $270 on the stray dog my wife brought home for Christmas, (d) My older dog died for some unknown reason and it is going to cost $105 to find out (yes, I paid for an autopsy. Wanna make sure she wasn’t poisoned and that the new dog will be ok).  So I have spent $900 of my check and still need to pay both car notes and the cell bill which total about $1200.  They say money is the root of all evil.  I think lack of money is the work of the devil.  But that’s ok.  I’m gonna let that pointy-tailed motherfucker laugh for now.  Once I get my mind right and start turning this shit around, I’m gonna laugh my ass off at his failed attempt to bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment