Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fear of Illness

I have a genuine fear of getting sick for several reasons.  My biggest concern with getting sick is the fact that I am diabetic.  When I get sick, it throws my blood sugar completely off. More so than I do on the daily with my half as taking care of myself.  As a result of the diabetes, I am also slower to heal.  So a simple scratch that heals in a couple of days on a normal person, may take weeks to heal on me.  My other problem with getting sick is that work and home lives go to hell when I am not well.  My house is already a diasaster area.  Today is my normal day to clean.  Unfortunately, I don't have the strength or desire to do anything so the mess will only get worse.  As far as work goes, if my team is left unsupervised, there is no telling what they will do.  Sure they will do their job but not without fucking off as much as possible in the process.  So I guess what it all boils down to is that my fear of illness is not being able to recover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment